Show Me Menu Definitions
The Show Me Menu on the Coaching Dashboard is designed to make it easy for Coaches to access filtered lists of their assigned sites.
Users’ Sites (with regards to coaching in ecConnect) – User sites are the Early Learning Program sites that meet any of the following criteria will be visible in the Coaching Dashboard for the user and he or she will be able to record coaching for those sites:
- Any site for which the User has an active Lead Coach, Secondary Coach, QI Navigator, Financial Leadership Specialist or Business Leadership Specialist Role. Lead Coach Role records are created automatically when a new Contact is specified in the “Lead Coach” relate field on an Account record in Sugar. Role records can also be created manually.
- Any site that is participating in an active Funding Stream for which the user is the Grant Lead.
- Any site that is assigned to a Council for which the User has an active Lead Coach, Secondary Coach, QI Navigator, Financial Leadership Specialist or Business Leadership Specialist Role.
Residual Site Access – Users can continue to see Coaching Details and the related Requisitions and Sites if the user is listed as the Coach on at least one of the Coaching Details related to a site’s active requisitions even if the user no longer has an active role for that site. In these cases, the user will be able to see only the Coaching Details that he or she created and he or she will not be able to schedule new coaching for those sites.
Active Coaching Requisitions – An active coaching requisition is a provider (non-pooled) requisition that meets the following criteria:
- The requisition status is "Approved" or "Approved - Pending MOU"
- The requisition has a positive remaining balance
- The requisition’s expiration date is in the future (for all coaches, excluding Grant Leads and Special Approvers)
- The requisition is not archived
- The related Funding Stream is not archived
- The related Funding Stream has a start date that is earlier than the current date and an end date that is later than the current date (for Grant Leads and Special Approvers)
Show Me Options
Universally Visible Show Me Options
- Only Active Requisitions – All of a user’s sites that have at least one active coaching requisition.
- All my sites – All of a user’s sites as defined above. This view will show one row for each such site, regardless of if the site has a valid requisition.
- A specific site – This option brings up an alphabetically sorted dropdown list of the user’s sites. Selecting an option from the sites dropdown will open that site’s Profile page.
- Sites without a QRIS Readiness Assessment – This shows the user’s sites that have either a blank value in the "QRIS Readiness Assessment Date" field on the sugar Account record or if the value in that field is prior to July 1st.
- Sites with no coaching activity – All of a user’s sites that either have no active coaching requisitions or that only have active requisitions that have no coaching details.
- View All Coaching – All Coaching Details associated with an active coaching requisition belonging to one of the user’s sites as well as all coaching details associated with active coaching requisitions that were recorded by the user (e.g. if a user was formerly a coach for a site, recorded a coaching detail and then a different user took over the coaching role, the user would see that coaching detail in this view, but not any of the Coaching Details created by the new coach). This view will show a row for all sites with an active requisition, even if no coaching has been recorded.
DPP Specific Show Me Options
(Only visible if at least one of a user’s sites has an active DPP coaching requisition)
- DPP Providers – All of a user’s sites that have an Active DPP Coaching Requisition.
- DPP Eligibility Programs – Sites that have a value of 1 for either “DPP Eligibility – COS” or “DPP Eligibility – CLASS” or a value of “Inactive” for "Organization Status (QRIS)."
- Upcoming CLASS observation dates – Sites with a class observation date in the next 60 days. CLASS observation dates were specified by an import for only DPP sites.