How to Customize MOUs & MOU Amendments Updated for FY17-18
In Sugar, you can add a customized MOU to any funding stream. However, for the FY17-18 program year, the Office of Early Childhood has created a standard MOU as attached to this article. If you are happy with the standard language, no additional action is needed.
If your Council needs to add or clarify any information on this MOU template, you have two options:
- Before you send any MOUs, you can submit a revised version of the attached word document for approval by your QRIS Coordinator at OEC.
- If OEC approves and you have not sent any MOUs for that program yet, you can submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can upload your customized version.
- Your ticket should include the word document template for your new MOU as approved by OEC.
- ECCLA will respond within 3-5 business days. You can then send MOUs via the Application module.
- If OEC approves and you have already started sending the standard MOU to providers, then you can submit a ticket to email@example.com to create a new MOU Amendment for your Council for that funding stream.
- Your ticket should include the word document template of the stand-alone MOU Amendment template as approved by OEC.
- ECCLA will respond within 3-5 business days with instructions on how to send your new MOU Amendment via the Application module.
- You can also use an MOU Amendment template if you'd like to change something on the MOU later in a program year.
- Once the MOU or MOU Amendment has been uploaded by ECCLA, you are ready to send your MOUs or MOU Amendments for that funding stream.
Changes to MOU or MOU Amendment templates will only be in effect for MOUs or MOU Amendments that have not yet been sent to participants. Remember, the Grant Lead is cced on all Adobe EchoSign MOU emails, and so you should always have a final copy of the signed documents in your email and in Sugar via the Applications module.
For information on processing applications or sending MOUs via Sugar, please see QI Applications, Funding Streams and MOUs.