1. RMECC Prevent Invoice from Going To Junk Mail
If you use Outlook to manage your email, use this guide to prevent your RMECC payment invoice from going to your Junk folder or Spam folder. To perform this Outlook setting, you will need to add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to Safe Senders list.
- Open Outlook
- On the Home TAB, Select the Down Arrow associated with the “Junk” feature.
- Then you will be able to select the Junk Email Options.
- If you see a message about Cached mode or Exchange Mode, just click OK.
- When the Junk Email Options Dialog Window opens, select the Safe Senders TAB.
- Add email@example.com to the list with the ADD button.
- Click Apply
- Click OK