How to Customize MOUs & MOU Amendments
In Sugar, you can add a customized MOU to any funding stream. However, for the FY16-17 program year, the Office of Early Childhood funding streams have created universal MOUs that must be used for RTT QI, ITQA, SRQIP, and CCAP QI (attached).
If your Council needs to add or clarify any information on these MOUs, you have two options:
- Before you send any MOUs, you can submit an appendix (or separate section) that includes your Council-specific information for approval by your QRIS Coordinator at OEC.
- If OEC approves and you have not sent any MOUs for that program yet, you can submit a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org to incorporate your custom section of the MOU into your own version of the universal MOU for your Council.
- Your ticket should include the word document template for your new section as approved by OEC.
- ECCLA will respond within 3-5 business days. You can then send MOUs via the Application module.
- If OEC approves and you have already started sending the universal MOU to providers, then you can submit a ticket to email@example.com to create a new MOU Amendment for your Council for that funding stream.
- Your ticket should include the word document template of the stand-alone MOU Amendment template as approved by OEC.
- ECCLA will respond within 3-5 business days with instructions on how to send your new MOU Amendment via the Application module.