Start a new topic

Example MOU Template from PCF

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 2:23 PM
To: Rick Winter <rick@ecclacolorado.org>
Subject: RE: Follow-up on Council Rules/RFA Training Survey

Hi Rick,

Here is an example of our MOU template, if it might help others. We garnered components of our template from HB 1451, as I believe CDHS created one for that group.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,
Holly

Holly Jacobson, MA | Council Coordinator Mesa County Partnership for Children and Families
1129 Colorado Ave, Grand Junction, CO 81501
970-244-0617 | hollyj@htop.org
www.mesacountypcf.org | www.gotkidsroadmap.com

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:20 AM
To: bwthurber@live.com; Gretchen Davidson; Heather Hawk; Sandra Gregory; Holly Jacobson; Stacy Petty; Jessica Jones; Emily Bustos; Danielle Butler
Subject: Follow-up on Council Rules/RFA Training Survey

Good morning all!

I created a Support Forum for the Council Rules/RFA Training Survey that Liz sent out. You all indicated that your Council could provide information that could help other Councils. Could you look at the following site and see if you have any examples of your own Council documents, Websites, etc. that you would recommend or be helpful for others? I've included a few examples of what some of you have sent in or what we found on your Web site. Could you verify that it is OK to share what I have and also send additional materials that could be helpful?

Council Rules/RFA Training at https://support.ecclacolorado.org/discussions/8000023617
[cid:image003.png@01D26BE5.6804BEF0]

Rick Winter
Director of Data, Evaluation, and Membership Support Early Childhood Council Leadership Alliance (ECCLA)
4891 Independence Street, Suite 140
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
720-588-2842

[cid:image001.png@01D17DC5.08F04B50]
docx
Login or Signup to post a comment