The RFA Process in general.
The Funding Allocation Formula and how to apply it to my budget.
Developing a Strategic Plan that:
1. Reflects the State Department Priorities and Performance Standards to increase and sustain the quality, accessibility, capacity and affordability of early childhood services for children and their parents;
2. Responds to the early childhood needs and conditions in the designated service area base upon a rigorous assessment, and;
3. Sets measurable goals to increase and sustain quality, accessibility, capacity, and affordability of early childhood services for children and their parents
Developing a Data and Evaluation Plan that:
1. Includes a definition of the data tools and methods for tracking progress towards the goals, objectives, and expected outcomes.
2. Includes a written, comprehensive evaluation and report of its progress based on the strategic plan accountability metrics.
3. Demonstrates the capacity to comply with State Department data entry and data reporting requirements defined, as defined by the State Department and other applicable funding stream requirements.
Creating and administering an MOU for Council Members representing each Mandatory Stakeholder Group. Note: This group may be tasked with developing a standard MOU template for all Councils to use.
Creating By-laws and other governance documents.
Survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MBTCYLQ