Start a new topic

Coaching Changes - Need Feedback

Hello Coaches -- 

I need your ideas on what we need to do to improve Sugar so it is easier for you. 

You can comment here and or download the attached form and let me know what to change to get feedback. I will then create a survey.

We've put this on Survey Monkey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ECCLA-SugarCoach1

docx

Creating some sort of drop down menu that I can select the multiple classrooms I am serving during a visit to a school.  Currently, I have to search for each classroom independently, or recall the names of the rooms I am serving with my memory.  

Note: Tina and Rick recorded the suggestion. If you want to record your suggestion with more details, please contact rick@ecclacolorado.org.

I do not like how you have to put a value in the assessment box every time.  Assessments are not completed every visit.  

Spreadsheet upload consider.

Our coaches are mostly external contractors and they do not have Sugar accounts. Instead they turn in their Coaching Details for QI Navigators to enter into Sugar. So reports show the Navigator's name instead of the individual coaches. Is there anything we could add to allow us to create user accounts for contracted coaches so that the Navigators can attach the coaches name to the individual Coaching Detail records?

Nicole said.

"Our coaches are mostly external contractors and they do not have Sugar accounts. Instead they turn in their Coaching Details for QI Navigators to enter into Sugar. So reports show the Navigator's name instead of the individual coaches. Is there anything we could add to allow us to create user accounts for contracted coaches so that the Navigators can attach the coaches name to the individual Coaching Detail records?"

We're working on a separate interface for coaches so they only need to login to ecConnect (for free) vs. paying the $50/month for the Sugar license fee. We have to get this approved and see how much this would cost to implement. 

Rick

Mary Ingleby reported 8 minutes ago (Tue, Dec 20 at 7:57 AM) via Email

To: "Mary Ingleby" <mary@acecc.org>

to : ecclacoloradoorgsupport@ecclasupport.freshdesk.comcc : support@ecclacolorado.org,
rick@ecclacolorado.org

" data-placement="below" rel="hover-popover" data-original-title="" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-size: 13px; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; border: 0px; white-space: nowrap; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis;">Cc: support@ecclacolorado.org, rick@ecclacolorado.org

Thanks for the clarification. I’m adding this to the coaching feedback. Part of the broader question is which fields can be prepopulated without harming data integrity?

Question for our team:

1) Why is field a required field?

2) If required, can it be prepopulated with Not Applicable?

Rick   

Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 11:14 AM
To: Rick Winter <rick@ecclacolorado.org>
Subject: RE: [New Reply] in Coaching Changes - Need Feedback

Rick,

I do it every time. My issue is only once do I do the readiness guide maybe every 3 years. Why does it have to be a required field for every coaching detail. It is just busy work. Mary

Sent: Monday, December 19, 2016 10:55 AM
To: Mary Ingleby <mary@acecc.org>
Subject: RE: [New Reply] in Coaching Changes - Need Feedback

Mary – I wanted to ask about the comment you made below. Why can’t you just choose Not Applicable in the Assessment drop-down?

Login or Signup to post a comment