Start a new topic

Fix a Fatal Error 500 by clicking SAVE

Hello, 
I transferred 50.00 from our pooled RTT requisition to the Garden Preschool's RTT requisition.  I got the confirmation that this transfer was successful, however it is not loading in ecconnect and when I go back to check garden's rtt requisition I'm getting the very dramatic fatal error message. 

Can you please support me to fix this. Thanks!!!

------------------------

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for those two screenshots.  With the second one I was able to go to the 
Requests Module 
And Sugar verified that your transfer was successful.

Its possible that your browser Cache is full, and needs to be emptied.  Detailed instructions are here.

Please let me know if this works.  

Jose Gallegos

Screenshot...



Ticket: https://support.ecclacolorado.org/helpdesk/tickets/9789
Support for Colorado's EC Councils

------------------------

Hi Jose, 
This did not work, it is still saying that the remaining balance is 387.00 (which is the amount prior to the 50.00 transfer).  
Any other trouble shooting that I can do ?
Thanks, 
Carrie

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Jose Gallegos <support@ecclacolorado.org> wrote:
Hi Carrie,

Thanks for those two screenshots.  With the second one I was able to go to the 
Requests Module 
And Sugar verified that your transfer was successful.

Its possible that your browser Cache is full, and needs to be emptied.  Detailed instructions are here.

Please let me know if this works.  

Jose Gallegos

Screenshot...



Ticket: https://support.ecclacolorado.org/helpdesk/tickets/9789
Support for Colorado's EC Councils
On Wed, Aug 17 at 11:29 AM , Carrie Nelson <douglascountyqris@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, 
I transferred 50.00 from our pooled RTT requisition to the Garden Preschool's RTT requisition.  I got the confirmation that this transfer was successful, however it is not loading in ecconnect and when I go back to check garden's rtt requisition I'm getting the very dramatic fatal error message. 

Can you please support me to fix this. Thanks!!!



--
Carrie Nelson,
Douglas County QRIS Navigator and Coach
Douglas County Early Childhood Council
303-596-2949

QRIS APPLICATION:  www.coloradoshines.com
PDIS APPLICATION:  https://ecpd.costartstrong.org

------------------------

Hi Carrie,

Can you look at this again? I think this is working.

Jose -- I went into the transfer and clicked Edit, Save and then went back to the Requisition and hit Edit, Save. The Save option will often retrigger programming. In this case the programming was probably interrupted by the Fatal Error.



Support for Colorado's EC Councils

Director of Data, Evaluation, and Membership Support
Early Childhood Council Leadership Alliance (ECCLA)
4891 Independence Street, Suite 140
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
720-588-2842

------------------------

Hi Rick and Jose,
Thank you. This is fixed now. 
I appreciate the support!

On Fri, Aug 19, 2016 at 7:45 AM, Rick Winter <support@ecclacolorado.org> wrote:
Hi Carrie,

Can you look at this again? I think this is working.

Jose -- I went into the transfer and clicked Edit, Save and then went back to the Requisition and hit Edit, Save. The Save option will often retrigger programming. In this case the programming was probably interrupted by the Fatal Error.



Support for Colorado's EC Councils

Director of Data, Evaluation, and Membership Support
Early Childhood Council Leadership Alliance (ECCLA)
4891 Independence Street, Suite 140
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
On Thu, Aug 18 at 12:17 PM , Carrie Nelson <douglascountyqris@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jose, 
This did not work, it is still saying that the remaining balance is 387.00 (which is the amount prior to the 50.00 transfer).  
Any other trouble shooting that I can do ?
Thanks, 
Carrie

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 2:35 PM, Jose Gallegos <support@ecclacolorado.org> wrote:
Hi Carrie,

Thanks for those two screenshots.  With the second one I was able to go to the 
Requests Module 
And Sugar verified that your transfer was successful.

Its possible that your browser Cache is full, and needs to be emptied.  Detailed instructions are here.

Please let me know if this works.  

Jose Gallegos

Screenshot...



Ticket: https://support.ecclacolorado.org/helpdesk/tickets/9789
Support for Colorado's EC Councils
On Wed, Aug 17 at 11:29 AM , Carrie Nelson <douglascountyqris@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, 
I transferred 50.00 from our pooled RTT requisition to the Garden Preschool's RTT requisition.  I got the confirmation that this transfer was successful, however it is not loading in ecconnect and when I go back to check garden's rtt requisition I'm getting the very dramatic fatal error message. 

Can you please support me to fix this. Thanks!!!



--
Carrie Nelson,
Douglas County QRIS Navigator and Coach
Douglas County Early Childhood Council

QRIS APPLICATION:  www.coloradoshines.com
PDIS APPLICATION:  https://ecpd.costartstrong.org



--
Carrie Nelson,
Douglas County QRIS Navigator and Coach
Douglas County Early Childhood Council
303-596-2949

QRIS APPLICATION:  www.coloradoshines.com
PDIS APPLICATION:  https://ecpd.costartstrong.org
Login or Signup to post a comment